Half cows will average between 160lbs and 250lbs of useable cuts of meat. A half cow can be custom cut to your specifications.
Cuts that are not wanted will be added to the ground beef selection, which will be packaged in desired weights starting at 1 lb.
Any steaks can be cut to desired thickness (1" is used in the list, and is default thickness).
Any roasts will be 2 to 3 lbs individually.
The following is an approximate list of cuts included
- Chuck Roasts (12 to 18 lbs)
- Shoulder Roasts (6 to 8 lbs)
- Sirloin Tip Roasts (6 to8 lbs)
- Rump Roasts (3 to 4 lbs)
- Ribsteaks (10 to 14 at ~1 lb each)
- T-Bone Steaks (10 to 14 at ~1 lb each)
- Sirloin Steaks (4 at ~2.5 lbs each)
- Stew Meat (6 packs at ~ 1 lb each)
- Grond Beef (90 to 120 packs at ~1 lb each)
- Cube Steak (10 to 12 packs at ~1 lb each)
- Flank Steak (1 to 2 lbs)
- Skirt Steak (3 to 4 lbs)
- Beef Ribs (14 to 18 lbs)
- Brisket (6 to 8 lbs)